Food from the Bar is a friendly competition between San Diego’s legal professionals to raise funds for Feeding San Diego. Last year, the campaign engaged more than 500 law professionals in raising funds, volunteering time, and bringing awareness to hunger in San Diego County. Since the campaign began in 2012, Feeding San Diego and participating law organizations have raised more than 1,062,000 meals for children and families in need.
Join the competition and help ensure that local children and families can get the nutrition they need. Earn competition points by raising funds as a team and bringing awareness towards hunger relief.
If your law firm or organization is unable to participate in Food from the Bar this year, but you still would like to support and be recognized, you can make a gift here.
How it works:
- Create a fund drive page
- Rally your team and set goals
- Earn points and track your progress on your team page
- Each $1 raised = 5 points
- Succeed in getting another law organization to join Food from the Bar = 1,000 points
Benefits of participation:
- Logo recognition on Feeding San Diego’s Food from the Bar webpage
- Firms that pledge to raise at least $5,000 will be listed as an “Above the Bar” Partner with prominent logo placement on the campaign webpage
- Special thank you and logo recognition in a printed quarterly newsletter mailed to 10,000 supporters