Feeding more than 63,000 children, families and seniors every week, Feeding San Diego relies on the generous support of individuals, corporations, foundations and community groups to sustain our critical hunger-relief and nutrition programs throughout the region. Through our highly organized distribution model, every dollar donated turns into four meals for an individual in need.
Below are a number of ways to join the fight hunger by making a financial gift. Your support makes an immediate impact.
Make your tax-deductible gift safely and securely online.
- Hunger Relief Champions are supporters who make a monthly gift of $25 or more through a monthly giving plan. Hunger Relief Champions’ support allows Feeding San Diego to sustain critical hunger-relief programs to more than 485,000 children, families and seniors each year. Support is made through automated credit card payments, providing donors an easy and impactful way to give each month. Thank you for making a direct impact in fighting hunger in our local community! more information
Circles of Giving
- Circles of Giving members are generous supporters who make an annual gift of $1,000 or more. The Circles of Giving recognize donors who want to make a significant and positive impact in our fight against hunger in our community and enable Feeding San Diego to inform the public on the issues of food insecurity, nutrition, and poverty. Join us as a circle member to increase your impact on hunger in San Diego County.
- Corporate partnerships are a key component to the success of FSD and our critical hunger-relief programs. Our sponsors receive a variety of marketing benefits for their participation. FSD provides customized, mutually beneficial partnerships with first-class support from our corporate team. To learn more about corporate giving opportunities at Feeding San Diego, please contact Ali Colbran at 858.452.3663 x 156 or email@example.com.
Employee Match/Workplace Giving
- Organizing a fund drive at your organization or office to support Feeding San Diego is a great way to fight hunger and raise awareness. Plan for success with a complete guide.
- You can also check if your company has a matching gift program. This is a great way to double or even triple your charitable contributions.
The Legacy Society
- The Legacy Society allows you to leave a planned gift that reflects the values you hold dear, while also ensuring the care of your loved ones. If those core values include the belief that no one in San Diego County should go hungry, then consider remembering Feeding San Diego in your will, trust, IRA, or insurance policy. Not only are you leaving a legacy of commitment to our mission, but your gift also allows Food San Diego to plan for our future in the operations, programs, and initiatives that help us put food on the table for our neighbors that are food insecure. To continue helping us make a positive impact on thousands of lives and to create a legacy for you or your family, please contact Ali Colbran at 858.452.3663 x 156 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stocks & Mutual Funds
- To make a gift of stock, please contact Ali Colbran, Senior Manager, Individual Giving at 858.452.3663 x 156 or email@example.com.
Federal Employee Giving
- The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is the country’s largest annual workplace charity campaign. Pledges are made by federal civilian and military donors between September and December to support eligible non-profit organizations. Please consider supporting FSD through the CFC campaign — contact your local CFC office and reference number 92656.
Donate By Mail
- Please make checks payable to:
Feeding San Diego
9455 Waples St, Ste 135
San Diego CA 92121