Teams for Good is an exclusive opportunity to further your support of Feeding San Diego and to help end hunger in our community through volunteerism and philanthropy!
Feeding San Diego relies on volunteers to glean, pack and sort food before it is distributed to people in need. By participating in Teams for Good, your company can make a profound difference in the lives of the one in eight San Diegans struggling with hunger through your contributions of time and funds.
Partnership opportunities start at $2,500 and can be customized with additional volunteer options. For gifts of $5,000 and above, Feeding San Diego offers a check presentation and social media recognition to demonstrate our gratitude for your philanthropy.
Your support helps ensure that every child, family, and senior facing hunger in our community can access fresh, nutritious food.
- Promote team building and employee engagement as you give back to the San Diego community
- Learn more about Feeding San Diego and how our countywide network of community partners work together to solve hunger while ending food waste
- Receive a variety of marketing benefits, including recognition and logo placement on our website, social media, and printed quarterly newsletter mailed to 8,500 households
For an even more personalized experience, you can select options for your volunteer shift to suit your team.
Customizable Options (based on availability):
- Accommodation for large groups (more than 40 volunteers)
- Flexible shift time
- Extended length of volunteer shift (more than 2 hours)
- Private volunteer shift
- Meeting space for further team engagement (40 person maximum)
To learn more about this special opportunity and how to customize your volunteer shift, please contact Melissa Sayviseth, Partnerships and Events Coordinator, at email@example.com or 858.768.7432.