Food from the Bar 2019
May 29 – June 17
Food from the Bar is an annual fundraising effort led by members of the legal community to benefit Feeding San Diego. This 20-day campaign helps provide nutritious meals for the one in six children at risk of hunger in San Diego County.
Benefits of participating in Food from the Bar:
- Unite your team while helping to make a real impact against hunger
- Be recognized as an Above the Bar Partner with logo placement on FSD’s website by pledging a Firm match (minimum commitment of $3,000)
- Be highlighted in social media posts to 21,000 followers and be included in e-news received by 45,000 subscribers
- Receive a thank you in Feeding San Diego’s quarterly newsletter
- Win the competition and have bragging rights all year long!
Earn competition points by raising funds as a team, volunteering at Feeding San Diego, and bringing awareness towards summer hunger relief. Join the competition and help ensure that local children and families can get the nutrition they need during the summer months.