Take action today to protect federal hunger relief programs!
In order to achieve a hunger-free and healthy community, Feeding San Diego advocates for the rights of the food insecure on a federal, state and local level. Through a variety of partnerships, FSD educates the community and elected officials on the issues impacting our clients and distribution partners.
Our public policy goals are based on our values and mission. In collaboration with Feeding America national, FSD is working to ensure that:
- No child is at risk of hunger
- Food banks are well stocked to help those in need
- Families have a solid foundation by having access to nutritious food
- People can get help during hard times
You can make a lasting difference in the lives of those in need by raising awareness of hunger, supporting legislative change, and promoting available resources and solutions.
Subscribe to Advocacy Action Alerts to stay up-to-date on these issues.
- Subscribe to Feeding San Diego Advocacy Action Alerts to stay up-to-date on issues.
- Follow Feeding San Diego on Twitter for news updates on hunger-relief policy.
- Tell your followers that you support nutrition for all Americans and join the conversation at #ProtectSNAP, #noSNAPcuts and #SNAPworks.
More information on hunger-related state legislation from the California Association of Food Banks.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.