Thank you for your interest in joining Feeding San Diego as an Agency Partner. Feeding San Diego works with hundreds of Agency Partners to end hunger in San Diego County. If you would like to apply to become a partner, please confirm that your organization meets the following eligibility criteria before filling out an application.
Your organization must:
- Be led by someone who is not receiving food from the distribution program
- Be an IRS recognized non-profit organization or church
- Be incorporated for the purpose of serving the needy, ill, or infants (minor children)
- Be a San Diego-based organization with all food being distributed within San Diego County
- Not charge for food nor be reimbursed, compensated, or require services in exchange for food
- Not redistribute product to other non-partner organizations
- Not discriminate for any reason
- Not be an entity of a municipality (e.g., a School, Hospital or Prison)
- Have been operating an organized and consistent pantry or soup kitchen or have an operation model for distribution planned
- Have adequate storage for food. Feeding San Diego prefers food storage facilities to be in commercial buildings
- Have a current Safe Food Handling Certification*
*Feeding San Diego does offer food handler certification courses, however, we cannot start a distribution until this criterion is fulfilled.
If your site meets the above criteria please complete the application found here. If you have any trouble completing the application please call for more info.