Find a Food Distribution Site Near You

  • Feeding San Diego works with hundreds of distribution partners to provide food and resources to the community. Our Mobile Pantry travels throughout San Diego County to reach areas with limited access to transportation. Find a location near you.


CalFresh (formerly known as Food Stamps)

  • Need help putting food on the table during tough times? CalFresh helps you and your family buy nutritious food. Please fill out a referral form by clicking “Am I Eligible” below.  Once the form is received, a CalFresh Outreach representative at Feeding San Diego will call to assist you in applying.
Am I Eligible for CalFresh?

Summer Food Service Programs

Feeding San Diego is a sponsor for the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP), providing free lunches and snacks to children and teens, Monday through Friday, June through August. Additionally, we are one of the few nonprofit SFSP sponsors in San Diego County that offers programmatic and financial support to meal service sites. The program is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and administered by the California Department of Education (CDE).

Summer Fun Café BBQs

Feeding San Diego works in partnership with San Diego Unified School District (SDUSD) to offer food and resources to children and families at family-friendly outdoor events throughout the summer at Summer Fun Cafe BBQs


Additional Resources

Serving San Diego County, 2-1-1 San Diego connects you with community, health and disaster services through a free, 24/7 stigma-free phone service and searchable database. Simply dial 2-1-1 or search the online database.


Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided, at a first come, first serve basis, at the sites and times listed above. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027), found online at and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) Email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.