Feeding San Diego invites you to be a partner in creating a hunger-free and healthy community. Support the power of healthy food choices and make a difference in the lives of thousands of people facing hunger in San Diego County.
- Corporate volunteer events at FSD or at your office — ideal for team building activities.
- Host a food or fund drive with your colleagues.
- Provide philanthropic support by funding a specific FSD program, sponsoring a fundraising campaign, or attending our annual gala.
- Challenge your customers and employees to give to FSD by letting them know that you will match those funds. This allows you to give while promoting giving from others, and it builds awareness for the organizations you choose to support.
- Support FSD through your company’s annual employee giving campaign, a simple and effective way to contribute through regular payroll deductions.
- Verify if your company has a matching gift program. This is a great way to double or even triple your charitable contributions.
- Provide in-kind donations to FSD through products or professional services.
Corporate partnerships are a key component to the success of FSD and our critical hunger-relief programs. Our sponsors receive a variety of marketing benefits for their participation. FSD provides customized, mutually beneficial partnerships with first-class support from our corporate team.
Corporate & Foundation Relations Manager
Corporate & Foundation Partners
Food 4 Less
Kraft Foods Foundation
Move for Hunger
Priority Moving & Storage
Proctor & Gamble
The Rose Foundation of Rancho Santa Fe