Pairings with a Purpose 2019 Recap
539,776 Meals Raised for those Facing Hunger in San Diego! Thank You!
More than 650 generous guests came out Saturday, April 13, for the fourth annual Pairings with a Purpose at Bobby Riggs Tennis Club in Encinitas. It was a beautiful day that brought together our community, including local restaurants, wineries, distilleries, sponsors, volunteers and supporters, to make a difference in the lives of those facing hunger in San Diego. Thank you to all who were able to attend.
A special shout out goes to Chef Gunnar Planter of Viewpoint Brewing & Viewpoint Brewing for winning the Most Creative Pairing Award. Congratulations to Chef Angelo Sosa of Death By Tequila & Latitude 33 Brewing for winning the Favorite Pairing Award.
For additional information, contact Melissa Sayviseth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858.768.7432
- Angelo Sosa of Death by Tequila
- Barry Layne of Coast Catering
- Christine Rivera of Galaxy Taco
- David Becerra of Bang Bang
- Erik Aronow of Puesto
- Gunnar Planter of Viewpoint Brewing
- Jason Gethin of Bankers Hill Bar & Restaurant
- Jason Knibb and Rocio Sisogurriaran of NINE-TEN Restaurant and Bar
- Joe Leon Guerrero of Great Maple UTC
- Joseph Serra of Buona Forchetta
- Laura Laughinbaugh of Duck Donuts
- Luciela Garcia of El Nopalito
- Mike Cusey of Blue Ribbon Pizza & The Craftsman Tavern
- Paul Niles of Jake’s Del Mar
- Robert Rodriguez of Brigantine
- Ronnie Schwandt of Maretalia
- Steven Molina of Flower Child
- Tommy “Fishmonger” Gomes and Karen Barnett of Catalina Offshore Products and Small Bar
- Tyler Mars of Moonage Food Co.