Pairings with a Purpose
Brunch by the Beach
Saturday, April 13, 2019 | 12PM – 3PM
VIP Early Access: 11AM – 12PM
Bobby Riggs Tennis Club & Museum
Ages 21 and over
Feeding San Diego presents the fourth annual Pairings with a Purpose, a signature spring fundraising event that welcomes more than 750 guests and brings together 50 of the best local breweries, wineries, distilleries, and restaurants for the ultimate culinary experience. While relishing in exclusive pairings, guests enjoy live entertainment, games, and a beautiful afternoon under the sun.
Over the last three years, Pairings with a Purpose has raised enough funds to provide more than one million meals for children, families, and seniors facing hunger!
Click here for more information about sponsorship opportunities.
For additional information, contact Melissa Sayviseth at email@example.com or 858.768.7432
- Angelo Sosa of Death by Tequila
- Barry Layne of Coast Catering
- David Becerra of Bang Bang
- Gunnar Planter of Viewpoint Brewery
- Jason Gethin of Bankers Hill Bar & Restaurant
- Jason Knibb and Rocio Sisogurriaran of NINE-TEN Restaurant and Bar
- Jessica Scott of Puesto
- Joe Leon Guerrero of Great Maple UTC
- Laura Laughinbaugh of Duck Donuts
- Mike Cusey of Blue Ribbon Pizza & The Craftsman Tavern
- Paul Niles of Jake’s Del Mar
- Robert Rodriguez of Brigantine
- Ronnie Schwandt of Maretalia
- Steven Molina of Flower Child
- Tommy “Fishmonger” Gomes and Karen Barnett of Catalina Offshore Products and Small Bar
- Trey Foshee and Christine Rivera of Georges at the Cove and Galaxy Taco
- Tyler Mars of Moonage Food Co.