Pairings with a Purpose
Brunch by the Beach
Saturday, April 13, 2019 | 12PM – 3PM
VIP Early Access: 11AM – 12PM
Bobby Riggs Tennis Club & Museum
Ages 21 and over
Feeding San Diego presents the fourth annual Pairings with a Purpose, a signature spring fundraising event that welcomes more than 750 guests and brings together 50 of the best local breweries, wineries, distilleries, and restaurants for the ultimate culinary experience. While relishing in exclusive pairings, guests enjoy live entertainment, games, and a beautiful afternoon under the sun.
Over the last three years, Pairings with a Purpose has raised enough funds to provide more than one million meals for children, families, and seniors facing hunger!
For more information about sponsorship, contact Melissa Sayviseth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858.768.7432
- Jason Gethin of Bankers Hill
- Barry Layne of Coast Catering
- Steve Floyd of Brigantine
- Angelo Sousa of Death By Tequila
- Gunnar Planter of Viewpoint Brewery
- Tyler Mars of Moonage Food Co.
- Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products
- Jessica Scott of Puesto
- Ronnie Schwandt of Maretalia
- Trey Foshee and Christine Rivera of Galaxy Taco
- Wade Hageman of Blue Ribbon Pizza & The Craftsman Tavern
- Amy DiBiase of Vistal
- Cutwater Spirits Restaurant
- Tiger! Tiger!