All orders must be submitted by noon, two business days prior to pick-up or delivery.
How to Place Orders
- Sort and glean product for safety and quality upon arrival at FSD warehouse
- Ensure accuracy while pulling agency order
- Contact the donor or food manufacturer in the event that product received is unfit for distribution
- Verify accuracy and completion of order before departure for FSD warehouse
- Sort and glean product for safety and quality upon arrival at agency site
- Take pictures and email FSD staff immediately if inspected product is unfit for distribution by completing our FSD Agency Feedback Survey online or via phone call.
After you receive an order confirmation, print and bring it with you to pick-up your order. If you have not received a confirmation 48 hours prior to your pick-up/delivery date, contact Sarah Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858.452.3663 x137. Please reference your issue and agency number.
If you have questions about ordering, please see the resources provided below or contact the Programs Department.